Wow some weeks come and some weeks go. This week I have been to Baltimore (really just the airport), Washington D.C., back to the Baltimore Suburbs, and many local trips around Frederick. All this driving makes me tired and a little bitchy. I admire salespeople who are the road for hours everyday and glad it isn't me. The highlights of my busy week…
1. 2 visits to my favorite grocery store Roots Market .
2. Lunch at my new favorite restaurant (great gluten free dishes). Great Sage
3. I taught 2 yoga classes at Hi Ya karate studio (see my name at the bottom of the flyer…..how cool).
4. I taught a yoga class for Sol yoga .
5. Happy hour at the neighbors. (I don't recommend red wine and Irish Mist on a Wednesday night…Im not in my 20's).
6. Book club.
7. I shot some beautiful fall photographs
How was your week?